RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Your products arrive at your address in a good quality. This means that every seeds or goods are packed fresh and is inspected for recommended germination, moisture content and assurance of seed purity at before and after packaging to ensure that you receive your orders in the best condition.
How to Request for a Replacement or Refund
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help you.
- Step 1: Send us an email with your order number (e.g. Order #1234) and photos of your whole order, highlighting the parts that are incorrect/unsatisfactory. Do this within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- Step 2: We will reply to your email within 1 working day to find out more about your order and offer you a solution.
- Step 3: If all conditions are met, we will offer you a replacement. You are required to return your old order when we deliver your replacement.
- Step 4: Should the item be out of stock or if the quality of the replacement item does not match our product details, send us another email and we will process your refund.
Conditions for replacement:
- Your email request with photos must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery. This is to ensure that the photos taken accurately reflect the condition of the product when they arrived at your address.
- You must return your initial order in its original packaging when we deliver your replacement items.
You may request for replacement for the following reasons:
- Incorrect order
- Missing items
- Items damaged during delivery
You may request for refund for the following reasons:
- Replacement items out of stock
- Replacement items do not match our product details
3 Terms & Conditions
- Items must be returned in full, in their original packaging.
- The delivery fees for your replacement items will be borne by Jom Tanam.
- We reserve the rights to make amendments to the ‘Return & Refund Policy’ at any time without prior notice.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about replacements and refunds.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalise our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you goods purchased through our website;
- Supply to your services purchased through our website;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to the countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agreed to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
Retaining personal information
This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated through our contact us form.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, including ours.
This website is owned by Jom Tanam (M) Sdn Bhd.
Jom Tanam (M) Sdn Bhd is incorporated under Companies Act 2016 in Malaysia, a private company limited by shares bearing registration no: 20200103963 (1387283-D) and our business adress is at Lot 8057, Jalan 4D, Kampung Baru Subang, Seksyen U6, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.